Monday, February 11, 2013

Gratitude Journal Monday

Girlfriends are so important in helping make a woman's life stronger and more fun. We gain strength from our best buds as we share our troubles and triumphs; figuring out the world, our kids, and our husbands. It's a give and take, a ritual of friendship that lasts through the years. I'm so lucky to have a few that are the best!

401. I'm grateful to be spending the day with my bestest bud who is such an awesome friend.
402. I'm grateful for Panera, where we'll be having breakfast and where I can make up for missing her birthday (sorry).
403.I am mega-grateful for the Children's Place sale we stumbled upon so I could stock up on some great clothes for Kiddo for even greater prices.
404. I am grateful for friends that encourage me, lift me up, and are honest with me when I need to be put down gently.
405. I am grateful for the smell of Spring that is distinctly in the air today, giving me false hope for an early change in seasons. 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Friends are so very sweet to have. I'm grateful for them too.
Carolyn
http://sillyhappysweet.blogspot.com

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design