Wednesday, November 7, 2012

What I Made Wednesday {Spark Linky Party Features}

For today's W.I.M. Wednesday, I just wanted to give a shout-out to my favorite link-ups from last month's Spark Linky Party! Thanks so much and take a look at the ones that caught my eye.

Wow, Debbie, from Painted Therapy. You need to market this, girl!
I see this on a Thanksgiving table in my future, from Marty's Musings.
A wreath made from tea-stained coffee filters? Me like, from The Nut House.
And, let's not forget to add some yumminess to the season from Pocketful of Memory Cards.
 Again thank you SPARK for inviting me to guest co-host with all you lovely ladies. It was so much fun. Now, the SPARK party continues with this month's theme.

Come Party!

2 comments:

Suzan Wood-Young said...

Thanks for featuring me Lilly!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for featuring my silhouette dog! I've got to get cracking on making more of these beauties. ;)

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design