Monday, November 12, 2012

Gratitude Journal Monday

So much to be grateful for, so much to give thanks to. I so appreciate your kind words and well wishes for a speedy recovery. I was horizontal since Thursday night and wasn't upright and vertical until Saturday afternoon. I'm feeling much better now and I thank you all for caring. Enough about me, how about those Vets? Happy Veterans Day to all the men and women who have served our great nation. Thank you for your dedication to the land of the free!
Now, on to some more gratitude...

341. Thank you beautiful LOVD readers for all the warm thoughts sent my way for a speedy recovery.
342. Thank you to our Veterans for there is not enough gratitude that could be conveyed that equals the unending freedoms we enjoy.
343. I am grateful for the way Super Hubby and our son made a strong connection this weekend through the video game MineCraft.
344. I am thankful our son recognizes the importance of being a family as we work together and play together.
345. I appreciate our wonderful neighbors and their sharing of yummy banana-chocolate chip muffins - YUM!

Big or small, declare some gratitude and see how good it feels!

Have a great week! 

1 comment:

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design