Monday, April 2, 2012

Gratitude Journal Monday





My cup runneth over with blessings big and small. Some days I don't have the time to stop and think of the gratefulness I have for such answered prayers, but Monday's, I make the time. It's that little speck of time I give the week to stop and dedicate some gratitude, trying not to take anything for granted. My Gratitude Journal is the way I start off my week. And it can help make all the difference. How do you start off your week?






191. I am grateful for the dirty dishes in my sink - it means I have food to eat.
192. I am grateful for the piled up laundry ready to be washed - it means I have clothes to wear.
193. I am grateful for the house I should clean - it means I have a nice roof over my head.
194. I am grateful for the birthday party I am planning - it means I have a son who appreciates the effort.
195. I am grateful for being loved and cared for by so many - it means I have a family.


If you'd like to find out more about starting your own Gratitude Journal, simply click here.

Have a wonderful week, friends!

4 comments:

Suzan Wood-Young said...

Love it!

I am LOVD said...

Suzan: smiles!

momto8 said...

love your attitude! when I complain my husbands tells me the same thing...if the house is messy it is because I am blessed with kids...etc...

I am LOVD said...

So true, but it’s hard to remember when you’re bogged down in the day to day. You really do have to stop, take a breath, and change your perspective on purpose:-)

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design