Monday, February 13, 2012

Gratitude Journal Monday

The month of February is focused on love, couples, and romance. Tomorrow's Valentine's Day marks the climax of this month of love, but the day of love is not an equal opportunity holiday. There are rules to its celebratory grandeur; mainly, it takes two. Valentine's Day requires a key element: you must have a Valentine. Do you have one? Do you want one?

However your personal situation aligns or askews from your desires, remember this Universal Law: you must ask for what you want and be grateful for what you already have. When you release your wants to a Higher Power, you are making clear where you stand. Start talking, shouting out loud to the heavens above and don't be shy. Consideration is not placed on such a request unless what you do have is cared for and appreciated. Begin asking today, and while you wait patiently for your dreams to come true, fill your days with gratitude.

156. I am grateful I took a leap and did the Valentine's Handmade Gift Exchange. It was so much fun, so exciting, and the real reward was a new friend. Thanks Chrissy!

157.I am grateful for the way my destiny is unfolding naturally, without my prying or pushing, as I wait for its complete manifestation.

158. I am grateful for a last-minute, spontaneous get-together with friends filled with gut-busting laughter and good food.

159. I am grateful to be celebrating Valentine's Day with my son and Super Hubby - I'm a lucky girl, indeed.

160. I am grateful for each and every person who takes the time to stop by this little blog of mine to visit on a very crowded Bloggy Trail. I'm glad you found me and I'm even more glad you return. Thank you!

To understand the beginnings of my Gratitude Journal, click here. Have a happy Monday!

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Back at ya lady! The exchange was so much fun!! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so grateful that I found you online. I look forward to your posts each week like a visit with a dear friend.

xoxo michele

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design