Monday, December 12, 2011

Gratitude Journal Monday


 The big day is getting closer and closer. How's the stress level? How's the To-do list? How's the wallet? Take a deep breath, close your eyes, and take a moment. Just stop and take a minute to reflect on a few declarations of gratitude. It helps to keep it all in perspective. If you're not familiar with a Gratitude Journal you can click here to get the details. Try it and let me know if it changes your life, too!

Nothing is off limits when it comes to gratitude so thank away!

111. I am grateful for all the holiday beauty that surrounds us this time of year; every where I turn my eye spies something either twinkling, sparkling, or shining.

112. I am grateful for Pinterest where the prettiest things on the Internet are shared and stored.

113. I am thankful for and delighted with all the holiday specials on HGTV this year; so inspiring and beautifully filmed.

114. I am thankful for my smart hubby who always amazes me with his tech-savvy know-how and intellectual prowess.

115. I am grateful for the local radio stations who choose to play Christmas music 24/7 from Thanksgiving through Christmas; it takes some guts, way to go!


As days pass, getting closer to the big day, for what are you grateful?

2 comments:

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Thanks for the uplifting post :) Happy I found your blog today!

Nicole said...

yay! i love pinterest toooo!!!

xoxo

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design