Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Where Hearts are Shared


I was contemplating on the blog posts I have written and the blog posts I have read and I can say I have a genuine connection to each blogger (if I didn't, I wouldn't be a returning reader). And, after all, isn't that the beauty of this blogosphere? It connects people with similar passions, similar interests, similar hearts.

Whenever I have shared a piece of my heart through keyboard tappity-taps, the words on the screen seem to always touch the heart of someone else out there, perhaps a kindred spirit. Yet, I know the words of my posts are not from me alone. I listen, I type, and the words come out on to the screen. Although I know I am typing my own story, I know the sharing of the story will resonate with so many, touching hearts that need those exact words at exactly the right moment.

Thank you for allowing me to use this tiny piece of internet real estate to reach out and share some thoughts and time with you each day. The fact you keep returning is quite humbling and words cannot convey properly the love I feel from your presence. Blogging gives bright, creative women a voice and a platform to share that voice with the world.

 I contemplate each post with an open heart. I write each post sharing my thoughts, my dreams, and my world with you. The connections we make through this bloggy world are so widespread, so outreaching, so vast, how could it be anything but from Above?

Thank you for being here.

Here are some shared posts that have touched so many hearts:

I am LOVD
The Discovery of You
Accepting Your Journey
My Happiness. My Responsibility.



1 comment:

The Cheese Thief said...

Thank you for blogging! I love reading your posts. I know what you mean about a connection to your readers and the blogs you read. I love reading your blog because I really see your heart and soul in your post.

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design