Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Kid Wisdom

It is Playdate City at our house this week and my son is in heaven! He knows summer is coming to an end so he's wasting no time making sure he gets all the fun out of every day he has left! On a recent Michael's trip I saw these cute little "10 Things" scrapbook projects and I just had to take a photograph for inspiration. You'll see more in the next few weeks. So this is my first one and since I couldn't exactly answer it as it's been awhile since I fit the "kid" label (mental or behavior does not count), I asked my son and today's playdate friend for their thoughts. What follows is their collaborated list (Being an adult is way over-rated!).

 1. You get the most presents at Christmas time
2. You get to go trick-or-treating in a costume
3. You get free food, a free place to stay, and free hugs and kisses
4. Summer break, Winter break, Spring break
5. Kids can stay awake a lot longer than adults.
6. There are stores just for kids like Toys R Us, GameStop, and LEGO store
7. Kids don't have to drive so we can get places by sleeping or reading in the car
8. Amusement Parks and discount tickets
9. Sledding
10. We have overactive imaginations



If you have kids, or know any, ask them what they would put on their list?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lovd...from the mouths of babes! It's so true and how awesome to have those 10 reasons on paper! I wish I still was young enough to experience #'s: 1, 3, 7 and 10! Those were the days! This was either a great post to either make me feel REALLY old or a post to make me stop to remember what it was like to be a kid again! I'll go with the latter! :)
---Lefty

I am LOVD said...

Thanks for the comments, Lefty:-) Nice to see it's working for you!

 

Back to TOP

Boutique Blog Design